Hospitality & Experience (full-time & part-time)
San Luis Obispo & Paso Robles
The Hospitality and Experience position is responsible for performing all hospitality and experience activities for ACI Jet FBO clients and while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jet’s employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties or through subordinate staff members.
Hospitality and Experience reports directly to the Hospitality and Experience Coordinator and the Vice Presidents of FBO’s and Facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Coordinate with ACI Jet personnel to ensure that the goals and objectives relating to the FBO are achieved and carried out in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Ensures ACI Jet clients receive exceptional service, and strive to exceed client expectations.
- Assist and coordinate client services such as rental car and hotel reservations, fuel purchasing, hangar space, ramp parking, and other services as determined by the client.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationship with clients, paying careful attention to client preferences and needs.
- Verify and maintain client information within the Av Fuel Hub and Corridor.
- Ensures all ACI Jet client requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures client areas, restrooms and facilities are in good and clean condition, as well as freshly stocked and current.
- Keep accurate accounting records.
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with manufacturers, vendors and clients.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI Jet’s SQMS program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently, in a high stress and fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly motivated and organized.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office Suite, Internet).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, sit, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- College course work in business administration or similar.
- Prior 5-star hotel/resort customer service training/experience.
- Prior Aviation industry/FBO experience.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience