Cabin Experience Inventory Coordinator (full-time & part-time)
San Luis Obispo
The Cabin Experience Inventory Coordinator position is responsible for ensuring all cabin inventory items are on hand and in the aircraft prior trips arriving to, or originating from, KSBP. The Cabin Experience Coordinator will assist the ACI Jet Cabin Experience team in creating a one-of-a-kind, high end and unforgettable experience for ACI Jet Aircraft Owners and Clients
The Cabin Experience Inventory Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Cabin Server.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Coordinate with the Chief Cabin Attendant and the General Manager – SBP to determine aircraft schedule and stocking requirements.
- Identify and approve various vendors to supply the necessary in-cabin items to ensure a top of the line experience for aircraft owners and clients.
- Identify and coordinate appropriate re-order points for regular inventory and stock items required on the aircraft.
- Responsible for receiving and storing all cabin inventory items received.
- Responsible to organize and assign all required in-cabin inventory items to the appropriate aircraft or client.
- Identify and maintain a comprehensive lists of client requested items, including special inventory items; coordinate with the Chief Cabin Attendant to understand specific client needs.
- Stocks required special items on the aircraft as requested, or required, by the client.
- Ensures the aircraft is presented in a clean, organized and comfortable manner prior to arrival of flight and cabin crews.
- Manages the cleaning, prepping and placement of all linens and bedding materials for each aircraft.
- Establishes excellent communication channels with cabin and flight crews to ensure a seamless and high end customer experience.
- Ensures all ACI Jet cabin experience requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep accurate stocking and inventory records.
- Support Cabin Crew as needed.
- Perform additional tasks as requested or assigned by the Chief Cabin Attendant.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI Jet’s SQMS program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently, in a high stress and fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly motivated, highly organized, and extreme attention to detail
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office Suite, Internet).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, sit, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to work an extremely flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, weekends and on-call shifts.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Prior Aviation experience, preferably in client relations.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Interest in transitioning to Cabin Server duties
- Knowledge of inventory management and aircraft supplies